15 Recycled Crafts for America Recycles Day
November 15th is America Recycles Day! This day is meant to inspire people to take action to learn about recycling in their communities, and commit to helping keep our Earth beautiful!
Here are 15 ways to recycle household items and transform them into beautiful creations!
1. Transform an ordinary Tissue Box into a Shark!
2. Turn used Coffee Pods into a regal Castle Tower fit for any princess!
3. DIY your own jewelry with this Magazine Bracelet tutorial from Kids Activities Blog.
4. Learn about the weather with Cardboard Tube Rainmakers from Pink Stripey Socks!
5. Practice fine motor skills with this CD Weaving activity.
6. Or make your own fun game with this CD Spinning Top Craft & Science Project from Buggy and Buddy!
7. You can also make your own Scratch Art Mandala out of recycled CDs! What a great use for old CD-ROM’s, or scratched CDs!
8. Use milk cartons to make Mini Hanging Planters for your home.
9. Or create fake Flowers that will last all year by using water bottles! via Kid Friendly Things To Do.
10. How cute are these Egg Carton Animals from Frugal Fun for Boys and Girls!?
11. Go under the sea with this Cardboard Tube Octopus!
12. Recycle old Tin Cans to create these beautiful Lanterns! via Kids Craft Room.
13. And use the lids to make these Cosmic Suncatchers from Babble Dabble Do!
14. Winter is on its way! Celebrate with cute Cork Characters.
15. Once winter is over, use any leftover gloves to make Animal Finger Puppets!
Let us know what you love about recycling, or your favorite recycyled crafts using our Share An Idea page! Happy Crafting (and Recycling)!