13 DIY Thanksgiving Table Decor Ideas
It’s time to decorate for Thanksgiving dinner! Here are 13 delightful DIY ideas for table décor, place cards, and more, for the kids and adult tables alike!
1. Explore the traditional stories of Thanksgiving with this kids table from Hoosier Homemade!
2. Sew (or glue!) your own treat-filled place card like Maddycakes Muse!
3. Add a splash of color to your table with these rainbow leaves! via A Kailo Chic Life
4. Inspired by Native American tradition, these canoe placecards are the perfect addition to any Thanksgiving feast. via Kid Friendly Things To Do
5. Need a solution for plain napkin rings? Turn yours into turkeys! from Craftulate
6. Help little Pilgrims find their seats with these hat placecards! via Craft Project Ideas
7. Turn waiting for dinner time into a time to create! Check out these coloring placemats from Ella Claire Inspired.
8. And make sure to store your crayons in cute Pilgrim hat crayon cups! via Lil Luna
9. Or get the whole family involved with Turkey Trivia! via Craftaholics Anonymous
10. Make a sweet turkey centerpiece out of chocolate covered pretzels! From Inside Bru Crew Life
11. Let each member of the family contribute to the table decor with this handprint table runner from My Cup Overflows!
12. Use fuzzy sticks and wiggly eyes to complete these adorable candy turkeys, then put one at each place setting! via Clean & Scentsible
13. Why not decorate your dinner table with a dinner look-alike! How cute are these turkey drumstick placecards from Creative Juice!?
Let us know your favorite thanksgiving DIYs using our Share An Idea page! Happy Crafting, and have a happy, healthy Thanksgiving!