From fizzy hearts to punny printables and the sweetest love games, we’ve fallen for these 14 Valentine’s Day crafts — and we bet they’ll win your hearts, too!
1. Craft Project Ideas – Valentine’s Day LOVE Resist Painting
Now, this is a craft we can’t resist! Practice fine motor skills as you learn how to master a new painting technique you’ll fall in love with!
2. Fireflies and Mud Pies – Owl Valentine with Owl Template
These adorable, printable owl Valentines from Fireflies + Mud Pies are sure to make a hoot this Valentine’s Day!
3. Craft Project Ideas – Valentine Book Clips
Who says you can’t stick some love into your everyday life? Make some adorable heart-shaped animal book clips to use all year round!
4. The OT Toolbox – Valentine’s Day Play Dough
Have your sweets and play with them too! Use a candy tray, chocolate box, cupcake holder, or another container to hold play dough treats with The OT Toolbox!
5. Craft Project Ideas – “You Are Out Of This World” Printable Valentine
Tell a special someone you love them beyond measure by creating an out-of-this-world cute Valentine with us!
6. The Resourceful Mama – Valentine’s Day Bingo Game
From family game nights to Valentine’s Day parties, this lovely bingo game from The Resourceful Mama is the perfect way to have fun while you celebrate the season of love!
7. Craft Project Ideas – Tie Dye Heart Garland
Add a little love to any space with your very own tie-dye heart garland!
8. JDaniel4’s Mom – Valentine’s Day Cards with Penguins
These penguin Valentine’s Day cards by JDaniel4’s Mom are cooler than cool — and all you have to do is download the templates and spread the love!
9. Craft Project Ideas – Color Your Own Valentines
Print and color the most lovable punny Valentines to make your special message even better!
10. A Few Shortcuts – Sloth Valentine’s Day Card Printable
We never met a sloth we didn’t love to hang out with — and these printable sloth Valentines by A Few Shortcuts are slooooow cute!
11. Craft Project Ideas – Locker Valentine Card Holder
Create your own card holder with craft sticks and keep every one of your Valentines close to your heart!
12. Color Made Happy – Homemade Valentine’s Day Gift Flower Pots
These homemade Valentine’s Day Gift Flower Pots from Color Made Happy are a quick and meaningful way to watch love grow!
13. Craft Project Ideas – Heart Tissue Paper Suncatchers
Watch the sun’s light rays transform into a rainbow of colors and surround your home with love by creating your own heart-shaped suncatchers!
14. B-Inspired Mama – Fizzy Hearts – Easy Valentine’s Day Science for Kids!
This Valentine’s Day craft by B-Inspired Mama is a real heartthrob! Explore a simple chemical reaction and the senses by creating seriously fizzy hearts.